Sunday, October 10, 2010
Busy weekend!
It was quite a busy weekend for us bug. Daddy and I needed a date night on Friday so you got to hang out with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Dave. You were a little fussy, and you missed your mommy. You are such a sweet girl, but I wish you were happier with others too like you are with mommy. Evenings are hard for you and you are often kind of fussy and love to be cuddled. We love to cuddle you a ton, so it isn't a big problem. Saturday we hung around the house and then some of mommy's friends came over for a movie night. You were a good girl and for the first time you took 5 ounces! You're getting to be such a big girl. You slept for 5 1/2 hours! I hope you start doing that more often for mommy. You're such a good girl when you get up that I haven't really minded it, but there are some nights that mommy just needs a little more sleep and I spend a lot of the morning catching up on the sleep I didn't get at night. Sunday was your first time in church. You were such a good girl! Mornings are your favorite and even though we were 15 minutes late, you didn't make a peep the whole service ( a few grunts and squeeks here and there because they are your favorite). When we went into the community room you showed your smiles off at everyone. They couldn't believe what a happy girl you were. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house after that to hang out for the day. You love playing in the baby gym there. It has lights and fun music. Much fancier than the one here at home. You're sleeping for mommy now, and I should join you so I can get as much sleep as I can before you are up again. Tomorrow we may go apply picking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment