You sure are starting to show your personality, and boy do I think we're in trouble. You are starting to get very particular about things. When we were at church last week you were not very content so mommy had to stand with you most of the time. I whispered to you that you were being a naughty girl and that you needed to start being a good girl. You gave me the biggest grin and all I could do was laugh and laugh. You're too funny sometimes. I have always been able to put you in your crib awake and you would just lay there and either fall asleep later, or let me know you want to come out a little while later (with the exception of your bedtime... you need cuddles then or you are grumpy). Lately you have been crying when I put you in your bed and staring up at me. I know it's not your "I need something" cry. It's just your "I'm not happy about this" cry. Yesterday when you did this I said right to you, "you are fine! Relax and go to sleep" and yes, you guessed it, you grinned at me. You and mommy are going to butt heads if you keep up with this sillyness.
When we were at grandma and grandpa's last night you were grumpy on and off (you still gave quite a few smiles), and when it finally came time for us to pack up and go home, everyone wanted to say goodbye to you. Everytime someone would try to talk to you when you were in your car seat, you stuck your bottom lip out and started crying. It was very funny because you did it to everyone. Even mommy! You fell asleep on the way home and we put you to bed as soon as we got in.
You have been very particular about who holds you too. You prefer your mommy the most, and then daddy. Sometimes it's only mommy that can calm you down even if everyone does everything the same way mommy does, you always know. I have to admit that I kind of like it because it means I get to hog you to myself the most, but it does it make it a little inconvenient when mommy has things she needs to do. I hope when I go back to working more often you will learn to settle down with your grandma. You really like the swing there, so that is usually where everyone puts you to calm down when you are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment