Saturday, November 5, 2011

Never Forget

You are a little over 14 months now, and so smart. You continue to amaze me every day. You talk so much, and are beginning to be really really loud! You know what sound the monkey (and put hand under armpit), sheep, cow, pig (more of a "crr" sound), dog (hoof), cat, horse, duck (cock, cock), chicken (same as duck), lion. I am sure I am forgetting some, but you know quite a bit. Our favorite things you say are "bup" instead of up, Pop Pop for grandpa, "B-owl" for Balbina, shoes, socks "pot" for potty. You have been going on the potty for a few months now. Not all the time, but I would say more than 50% of poops are on the potty. You know just what to do when you are on the potty, only sometimes you don't really want to do it, so we just do it at your pace right now. We have been staying at grandma and grandpa's house while we wait to move into our new house and you have been quite the trooper about it. You love to take baths in the sink, and you tolerate sleeping in the unfinished bathroom where we had to keep your crib. You love to be in different places, and you are very social. You're very good at making your presence known, and everyone is so surprised at how you just make yourself at home wherever we go. I can't believe how big you're getting, and how smart you are. I love every minute I get to spend with you and I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming. I aam so glad you are my daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment