Friday, August 10, 2012
29 weeks
It is getting so close! I go to the dr's every 2 weeks now. I had an ultrasound last week and you are still measuring big! 2.5 weeks ahead! You are breach right now, but we won't worry yet. You still have plenty of time to get head down. Your nursery is just waiting for the finishing touches and I love how it is turning out! I still need to get one more picture frame for the wall, shelves for above the changing table, a changing pad cover, baskets for the changing table, a big letter for the wall (and hope that we decide to actually give you the name we picked), a curtain rod, and a closet organizer of some kind. Daddy and I still really love the name Graham Foster for you, and I think that is what we will pick for you. We still have Silas, Miles, Owen, and Elliot on the list. I haven't really heard the name Graham anywhere, but just recently have been noticing different places. I have watched 2 television shows with characters named Graham. You will of course have the nickname of Graham cracker :) and Grandma Woods already says she is going to call you Hammy for a nickname. Your sister gets confused sometimes and says "gramma," but we haven't told her that is your name yet either, just that it might be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment