Sunday, December 30, 2012
2 months
Oh little bugger. I am late writng this, but want to keep track of these memories.You are such a sweet, laid back little boy. You had quite a fussy spell of about a week around 8 weeks. As fast as it came on, it left just as quickly and you were that sweet, smiley little boy again. You were stingy with your smiles for a long time, but it was so worth the wait. You love to coo and talk at us. When you get mad you cry out Mom! You are a little chunk now and you love to eat. I pump 2 (5oz) extra bottles a day for you to eat later in the evening because you just are never full enough. You would also sometimes take a bottle of formula on top of that. Christmas Eve was the first night that you slept 8 hours straight for me. It was wonderful! I have been putting you in your crib swaddled and awake, kiss you goodnight, turn on your music and close the door. You fuss a little bit, but not even a cry really and go to sleep all on your own. I make sure to get in lots of snuggles with you during the day and usually let you nap on me at least once. I like that you are so awesome with this routine. From what I read a growth spurt will be happening again soon and I really don't want to go through it again. I miss my happy little boy when you are so grumpy. For Christmas Eve service you cooed and did your sweet little caughy laughs during the whole thing. It was adorable. You were super smiley to everyone that night and it made our night so special because of it. It was your first Christmas. Your sister opened all of your presents for you. You're not super interested in toys yet, but you did seem to enjoy Scout. You are batting at toys now and your head control is so much better. You went through a spell where you just loved tummy time and sometimes would even fall asleep on the floor while doing it. You love your diaper changes and baths now. You've found your legs and just started kicking a lot. You will roll side to side, but don't have too much ambition to get all the way over yet. You have been spitting up a bit lately, so it makes it hard to find a good time for you to be on your tummy. You don't seem upset by it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment