Katelyn said to me tonight "Oh Mommy! I just want to marry you! You are so remantic!
Graham's words:
Said on his own in correct reference:
Ahh (all done, on, and off)
cup
Up
teek (thank you)
Bah (bubbles, bath)
Shh (shake)
Repeats after we say them:
ca-ca
cah (car)
Pop
apuh (apple)
fuh (fluff)
Go
Graham you are such a good boy. You have such a silly, sweet personality. You are much calmer than your sister, but you do get a temper sometimes. Picking up things to throw when you are upset. You are very sensitive, especially lately. You are suddenly afraid of the fan (sometimes when it isn't even on), and do not like loud noises. You stick your little lips out when you are focusing on something. You have always been excellent with a spoon and are great with a fork also. You whined one day for one when you were about 13 months and have been using them no problem ever since. You will pee on the potty and poop if you need to at the time. I imagine that you could potty train somewhat already, but I am not sure I am ready to dedicate so much time to it yet. You are still an awesome sleeper. You get a little song (goodnight sweetheart) and go right in your crib with the door shut. You whine when you want to get up in the morning. Typically nights are 8:30pm-7:30am, and nap is 1-3. You are a snuggly little guy and you love to tuck your little arms under your tummy when you are getting comfy. I couldn't imagine our family without your sweet little personality in it! You are very good at building with blocks, cars, and love to figure things out. You just started enjoying books also. You love when I sing wheels on the bus and you will do a few of the motions. You know where your head, feet, belly, eyes, nose and mouth are. When we brush your teeth you love to imitate Ariel's song voice so I can see in your mouth. You love to mess up mommy's laundry piles and you just think it is so funny! We have really been working on you not sitting in a W lately. You love to make shakes with pop pop, and you will go and get the quick and point to the blender anxiously until someone comes to get it. You will come running if you hear music and you love to dance! You do a little kick dance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment