Thursday, June 14, 2012

In love :)

I got to see baby boy on the 8th of this month, and it is just so amazing to watch what he is doing on the inside :)  The cysts on his brain have already decreased in size, and he was in a decent position for measurements.  We even got a few pictures of him!  He is just so precious.  He was all curled up with feet and hands by his face.  Shy guy.  He was sucking his hand for some of the ultrasound.  When the tech double checked gender, we were both a little surprised at how apparent the gender was.  The tech actually said, "oh wow, yeah there is not mistaking that he is a boy!"  It was so funny!  He's already measuring ahead which has me a bit worried since I had such a  hard time pushing K out and she was 7.14.  He is already a pound!  He already seems so mellow compared to his sister.  I feel him in there moving, but he doesn't get crazy.  He usually just chills out in there, most likely sucking his hands :)  Can't wait to get started on his nursery!  It's a little harder this time around since I have a toddler to also occupy my time.  I find it more difficult to decorate for a boy also.  The room is tan which we will keep and use accents of blue and chocolate brown.  We will use the changing table from K's nursery, but I am considering just using his closet instead of a dresser.  We went to some garage sales this weekend and picked up a few outfits.  I'm getting so excited!

My next OB visit is next week and I plan to ask more about my birth options and things that can be prevented this time to help me have an easier time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment